Our clinic offers the most popular CAD / CAM system in the world, that is practically one of the kind – the CEREC (from the English Chairside Economical Restorations of Esthetic Ceramic).
CEREC is a set of technologies, equipment and materials for the manufacture of dental micro prosthesis (inlays, veneers, crowns) produced from ceramic blocks using specialized CAD / CAM system. Developed at the University of Zurich.
CEREC – is primarily a special way of treatment for both physicians and patients. You will witness and be involved in almost all the stages of work, it will be interesting and quickly, it will save you time because the recovery takes only a few appointments!
You can be sure that the unique CAD/CAM CEREC system will be a real breakthrough for you in modern dentistry. You will definitely appreciate it and share your experience with your close ones.
What is it that makes this system which has been in use for 28 years by doctors from all around the world special? There is no need to take a print (having metal and silicone put in your mouth) and the fact that it is a process which can be easily controlled and which takes place near the dentist’s chair. Starting with optical scanning to the phase of ultimate restoration (crowns, inlays, veneers) with no unpleasant surprises.
Advantages of CEREC:
- it ensures that the surface of a prostheses and the surrounding tissues and teeth is maximally matching
- possibility to polish all external surfaces
- it is time saving
- because this method is really fast there is no breach in dentine and other tooth tissues which is a big advantage
- porcelain disc, that the implant(prosthesis) is made of, is machine-made of a high quality porcelain that preserves optimal strength and hardness very alike to tooth enamel
- when using CEREC the patient doesn’t need an additional inlay because it fits the tooth closely.